Filed under: HYPE, video | Tags: guitar, guitar jam, Phil RetroSpector, rock, tom shipira
Filed under: HYPE, MUSIC, NEWS | Tags: bootleg, mash up, podcast, radio, san diego
solipsistic NATION broadcasted the very best of all genres of electronic music from Free Radio San Diego 96.9 FM every Sunday night from 10 PM – 12 AM. Now After almost three years of relentless podcasting,
solipsistic NATION No. 150 – is ALL MASHED UP!
- Go Home Productions “Crazy Little Fool”
- DJ Danger Mouse “Dirt Off Your Shoulder”
- Soundhog “Get This Supernaut Started”
- Go Home Productions “Ray Of Gob (Original Mix)”
- d s i c o “Dirty Bottle”
- Party Ben “Somebody Rock Me (The Clash vs. The Killers)”
- Loo & Placido “Should I Stay Or Should I Boogie”
- Go Home Productions “Wrapped Detective (Full Version)”
- Phil RetroSpector “Step Together”
- d s i c o “2 Turntables are Ice”
- Phil RetroSpector “Naturally Feeling Blue”
- Go Home Productions “Ain’t No Sunshine In My Closet”
- Pilchard “The Doors take a Walk Down Sesame Street and Learn to Spell the Macarena”
- Alex C “Count It Out”
- Go Home Productions “Sexual High”
- Mighty Mike “Massive Fear (Massive Attack vs. Lily Allen)”
Download after the jump
Filed under: NEWS, video | Tags: bowie, coldplay, fashion, legend, leigh bowery, mash, mash up video, muse, performer, remix
Well finally, it’s here.
Starring, Leigh Bowery in full wardrobe and then some…
His Legend lives on!
Filed under: MUSIC, NEWS | Tags: bootleg, coldplay, david bowie, leigh bowery, mash up
David Bowie – Starman
Coldplay – X&Y
This little boot was inspired by the artist/provocateur/muse, Leigh Bowery.
Bowery is considered one of the more influential figures in the 1980s and 90s Art/Fashion Scene in London and N.Y.
His legend lives on…